Got the hearing aids fall 2015.They worked fine for 5 or 6 weeks then started to make "static" sounds, then stopped working.

Returned to DR. office they repaired them, gave them back, same story in another 6 weeks or so. This same thing happened several time, finally in January I insisted that I wanted my money back, or a different set. Was given another set.

These have the same story. Work wonderfully for several weeks, then stop.And yes I clean them and replace wax seals on a regular basis. I'm so disgusted that I haven't worn them for several weeks. I am going to return them and ask for a full refund.

I paid over $6K for something that doesn't work.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6000. The author is overall dissatisfied with NuEar. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NuEar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare NuEar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NuEar?

Comments

Pell City, Alabama, United States #1339729

I could have written this post. I am having exactly the same problem, and was supposedly given a new pair of hearing aids that also started having constant static. I'm going tomorrow to insist on a new pair and different brand.